A MAN who claimed he was Tupac Shakur’s former bodyguard has reportedly been found dead – after alleging he was about to reveal “proof” the rapper was still alive.
Michael Nice hit the headlines when he sensationally said the star was smuggled into Cuba with the help of former President Fidel Castro following the hit which cops say claimed his life.
It had been claimed Tupac was still alive after being smuggled into Cuba
The Brit said he was working for the activist group The Black Panthers when he was drafted in to help Tupac flee America.
But now the YouTube channel the 56-year-old worked for has reported he died in the week before Christmas.
Despite no official news reports confirming the death, Icini Studios posted a bizarre clip saying he had been found dead on December 18.
They claim they spoke to his “brother” – a man called Johnny – who labelled Nice’s sudden death “suspicious”.
Michael Nice had said he helped smuggle Tupac out of the US when he was shot
The rapper was shot in Las Vegas in 1996 but rumours of his survival live on
“Unfortunately, a great man passed away,” he said.“He was found slumped at his wheel and was pronounced dead at the scene.
“Reports came back saying natural causes but earlier that night, he told me he was going to a meeting and he wasn’t too happy about it.”
“I suspect he was having a meeting with MI5 agents and Michael Nice was poisoned”.
The rapper was infamously shot on the Las Vegas strip back in 1996 as he was leaving a Mike Tyson fight, aged just 25.
Since then, conspiracy theories that he actually survived the shooting and faked his death have continued to spread.
Nice had claimed: “I have audio and video evidence of Fidel Castro confirming he sanctioned Tupac to live in Cuba. And he sanctioned the double body switch that I was involved in.
“There were terms and conditions on that sanction. There was a limit to the amount of time. There were conditions on his behaviour. He must not confess to actually be in Cuba.
185 total views, 1 views today