[the_ad id="4949"]

A female Apprentice , Bosede Temitope Adeniyi, has been alleged to have kidnapped a three month-old baby girl at Ayeyemi area of Ondo town, in Ondo state.

It was gathered that Bose allegedly carried the baby of her boss, Stella Babtunde- Mamukuyomi, to an ATM in the town but they have not returned home.

The mother of the baby accused her husband, Wasiu Jimoh Mamukuyomi of complicity in the missing of her baby and the Apprentice.

Stella said, “My husband brought Bose three weeks ago in December, 2020 to learn tailoring, saying that Bose didn’t have an interest again in learning hair dressing where she was before.”

“She (Bose) has been relating well with me and my husband but unknown to me she was my husband’s girlfriend.

“She asked someone to send three thousand naira to my bank account for her, which I gave her on the fateful day (January 2, 2021), claiming she has no bank account.

“Later when the money entered my account, I gave her my ATM card with Pin for her to cash the money and she was backing my baby (Gold) and eventually went to a nearby bank ATM.

“To my greatest surprise after more than four hours that day she didn’t return and I had to raise an alarm and we started searching for her and my baby across Ondo city here, Bose was no where to be found with my baby till now.

“She left her phone with me, but unknown to me, she had removed SIM cards inside the phone and left it empty with me, no way she can be tracked down now.

SUNSHINETRUTH gathered that since the suspect was known through Wasiu, he was immediately contacted on telephone about the incident, but only showed up after two hours.

An eyewitness said, “the husband was mobbed and arrested by people around the area and was handed over to the police for further investigations.”

It was gathered that the husband had confessed in the police custody that he was actually dating Bose but he never sent her to kidnapped his baby.

Stella appealed to the police to intensify efforts at arresting Bose and recover her baby alive.

It was gathered that the case had been transferred from Ondo to Akure at the police headquarters for further investigation.

The State Police public relations officer, Tee-Leo Ikoro is yet to react to the incident as at the time of filing in this report.

By Roving

Leave a Reply